Trinity virtual synthesizers – simultaneously in two versions: VST plugin and standalone application for PC.
Thowt is a sophisticated software synthesizer. You can use it in either VST plug-in VST host applications using technologies such as. Cubase, or as a standalone application.
It’s great where you need hard synthesizer sounds, can produce incredible sound spectrum that covers the simulation of classic analog tools, FM synthesis and a combination of both. In addition, working with unmatched power oscillators zvojených 9 to 1 vote. Easily and perfectly it can find sounds for dance styles, techno, DB, hip-hop; dark, booming bass and razor-sharp leady. Perfect in creating bizarre, metal and sci-fi sounds. Custom user presets can complete the unlimited.
Is a unique openness options. Basically anything can modulate anything that releases you to set parameters where others will not let you. Is the choice for experimenters.
VST plug-in thowt will bring you interesting sounds in your studio work, it is ideal for use in conjunction with HDR studio Cubase.
It can be used very efficiently as a standalone application for instance for concerts – to get very flexible and a souped-up VA synthesizer, the only thing you need is a laptop, MIDI/USB keyboard or a converter. The price is a real bargain. In comparison with a common synthesizer, you will get an open system which can be configured and is fully upgradeable. You can plug in a second multi-octave MIDI keyboard or guitar MIDI converter.
- trinity synthesizers – Thowt 1, 3 a Isis
- Thowt – combination of 3 types of synthesis: VA (virtual analog), FM, Vector synthesis
- Isis – Adtitive synthesis, where you can adjust the level of the individual harmonics (like the legendary Kawai K-5000)
- Thowt 1-9 double VCO per voice; A total of up to 18 generators on 1 voice
- Thowt 3-6 double VCO per voice – to a total of 12 generators on 1 voice
- Isis – two generators 1-128 harmonic spectrum can play paralely for crossmix morphing or in series to obtain 256 harmonics
crossmix for spectral morphing
- each independently VCO waveform (sine, rectangle, „analog“ rectangle, triangle, saw, noise, PWM, a first oscillator extra vector synthesis),
- etuning from basic VCO (& plusmn; 4 octaves, semitones, subtle disgruntled -50C +) and FM and Ring Modulation
- Vector synthese – 2 oscillators, 256 factory samples, unlimited User
- FM and circular modulation, a total of nine operators used in various combinations:
- 6 operators for VCO 1 + 2, 4 operators to VCO 3 to 9 Chaining operators and generators can get incredible sounds.
- 2 VCF – LPF, BPF, HPF, Moog type filter, analog filter simulation 80s, Band Reject Peak.
- 4 ADSR – VCA and 2 for 2 for VCF
- 2 LFO + step LFO / SEQ
- effects unit – delay, reverb, chorus, phaser, flanger, parametric EQ, compressor
- Polyphony 1, 6, 11, 16, 21 votes – to adapt the performance of PC games and simulations character of analog instruments
- Up to 400 preset presets in one bank unlimited user presets and banks
- PC compatibility with Windows XP and later